-Military Records Request-

Request documents such as discharge papers from the State Records Center.


-Driver’s License Designation-

Apply for “Veteran” Designation on your IL State issued driver’s license. 

**Bring  a copy of Discharge (DD214 or other) and your current driver’s license.**



Find out more about the Illinois Veterans Grant and see if you are eligible for free tuition and certain fees at Illinois State-Supported Colleges. 



Qualified Veterans are eligible for free hunting and fishing licenses, also state camping and state fair entry fees waved.


-Veterans Homes-

Qualified Veterans are eligible for entry into any VA Home. There are FOUR in Illinois alone. They are located in Anna, Quincy, Manteno and there is even one in LaSalle!

Click HERE for more information on Illinois Veterans Homes.





119 West Madison Street

Courthouse Room 103A

Ottawa, IL 61350

Phone: 815-433-1761

Fax: 815-433-6209


Monday - Friday:

8:00 AM-4:30 PM

Closed Daily:

Noon-1:00 PM

Copyright © 2018 Lasalle County. All rights reserved. By using this site you acknowledge that you have read the disclaimer and you accept and will be bound by the terms thereof.
Questions/comments: lcvacsuperintendent@gmail.com